The Gospel Project
Starting September 2, 2018
It has been said that it is possible to know all the Bible stories and still miss the Bible story: the story of redemption through Jesus Christ. The Gospel Project is designed to walk participants through Scripture in order to understand how all Scripture testifies to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Gospel Project is a chronological, Christ-centered Bible study that examines how all Scripture gives testimony to Jesus Christ. As a church, we will begin using this curriculum for all of our Sunday Morning Discipleship Classes on September 2. Over the course of three years, participants will journey from Genesis to Revelation and discover how God’s plan of redemption unfolds throughout Scripture and is still unfolding today, compelling them to join the mission of God.
The main benefits that we expect to see from this journey together are...
- Scripture will serve as the foundation for all of our Sunday School classes.
- Families will be able to discuss what they are learning each week as they will be learning the same thing.
- A deep sense of church unity will emerge as we journey through God’s Word together as a church body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mission of The Gospel Project?
The Gospel Project exists to point preschoolers, kids, students, and adults to the gospel of Jesus Christ on every page of Scripture.
What is the purpose of The Gospel Project?
We believe that the whole Bible works together to tell a single story: God’s plan to redeem His people through His Son, Jesus Christ. Through weekly group Bible studies and additional resources, The Gospel Project shows participants of all ages how God’s plan of redemption unfolds throughout Scripture and still today, compelling them to join the mission of God.
What is the intended outcome of The Gospel Project?
- Help people grasp the gospel story of the Bible by tracing major themes and essential doctrines throughout all of Scripture.
- Help churches develop a gospel culture where the gospel saturates every experience, where doubters becomes believers who become declarers of the gospel.
- Help move people to gospel mission in which their daily lives declare the gospel in work and deed.